USB-C to USB-C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 - 100w / 5A
• HITCH’s USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB-C to USB-C cable with E-Marker chip offers 10-20Gbps data transfer speed and USB PD Power Delivery fast charge. Supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode), audio, and 4K video signal. Charging devices with high performance (new MacBooks with Fast Charge up to 100W), and connecting modern 4K screens (which support USB-C connections).
• USB C cable supports Thunderbolt 3 port and offers 4K@60Hz (3840*2160) video output function from USB C laptops to USB C display or monitor. (NOTE: The video function works for devices with the USB C port supporting DP Alt Mode.)
• USB 3.1 type c to type c cable data transfer rates up to 20Gbps. USB Power Delivery: Charges any USB-C device at max speed. Utilizes E-marker chip to deliver up to 100W (5A) of power safely. 20V/5A (max), 20V/3A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A. It supports Quick charge QC 3.0 and PD rapid charging (with PD charger).
• 10,000 times plug test and 10,000 times bending test ensure maximum durability. 5X durable Nylon-Braided cable combined with aluminum alloy shell ensures solid and tangling-free.
HITCH USB Type C to Type C Charger
- 5A Fast Charge
- Up to 20Gbps Data Transfer
- 4K/60Hz Video Transfer
- Charges USB-C Laptops
- Nylon Braided Material
- PD3.0 Support